This map is the fruit of collaboration between Google Ideas and Arbor Networks in an effort to raise awareness about distributed denial of service attacks in the world everyday.
Download Product Info
Exploring the Data
The Digital Attack Map displays global DDoS activity on any given day. Attacks are displayed as dotted lines, scaled to size, and placed according to the source and destination countries of the attack traffic when known. Some features include:
- Use the histogram at the bottom of the map to explore historical data.
- Select a country to view DDoS activity to or from that country.
- Use the color option to view attacks by class, duration, or source/destination port.
- Use the news section to find online reports of attack activity from a specified time.
- View the gallery to explore some examples of days with notable DDoS attacks.